This policy is valid from 07 February 2019
This is a personal blog written and edited by me and if you have any queries about it please contact me at email@example.com
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.thetrraveller.com) This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Third-Party Use of Information
None of your personal information will be shared with third parties.
the traveller may use your e-mail address in the future to contact you regarding the site, however, an opt-out is always provided. Your name and website may be displayed on the site if you post a comment or a message. However, your e-mail address and privacy will always be kept secure.
If the trraveller chooses to send out newsletters in future, and I have your email address on my list, you may receive a copy of the newsletter. However, there’s always a way to opt out at the bottom of every newsletter.
You have the right to:
- Be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
- Have access to the data about you
- Ask us to change the data about you
- Ask us to delete your data provided
- Ask us to stop sending you newsletters